Mining dump truck (E3/L3)
• Large block pattern makes the tire have excellent stability and puncture resistance.
• Wider driving surface ensures excellent wear resistance, puncture resistance, and load-carrying performance.
• It adopts imported ribbed smoked sheet, Carbot carbon black, and manufactured by Japan Kobelco mixer.
• Mine-specific formula with the advantages of low heat generation, anti-cutting, and excellent wear resistance.
• Wider tire crown and shoulder design improve tire resistance against gnawing and puncture.
• Suitable for mining vehicles use in dump truck tires in harsh road conditions with a speed of no more than 50km/h.
|Tire Size||Ply Rating||Pattern||Tread Depth
|Speed Rating||Load Index||Rim||Section Width
|Load Capacity (kg)||Inflation Pressure/kpa||Tread Width
|14.00R25 NHS||E-3 ★★★||KT701||28.5||/||/||10.00/2.0||375||10000/5800||950/700||322|
You can leave a message on our website with your basic contact information and a salesperson will contact you as soon as we receive it.